Want Help on connecting stripe with my shopify store.

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

I am trying to connect my stripe account with my Shopify store, and I searched for "How to connect stripe with my Shopify store," and google gives me ten steps process. And when I go to my Shopify store setting and in "payment provider," there are only four options: 1. PayPal 2. third-party provider 3. alternative payment method 4. manual payment method.

and after that, I am going to 2nd option, i.e. third-party provider, and in there, I searched for stripe and connected my stripe account to my Shopify store. 

I am sharing the screenshot. Please see that and tell me is the correct method or not? 

Capture.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 173

Hey, @Mehul!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Yeah, everything looks great with that setup, are you having any issues using the Stripe gateway now it has been implemented? You can contact Stripes help page directly here with any questions about the setup or any issues you are having with it, but from that screenshot, the set up looks correct.

Don't forget to check out our Shopify Academy, we have so many free short courses that are really informative. You can enrol at any time here! I hope this helps but if you need anything else at all, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Thanx for your reply. And I have one more query. Can you tell me how I can show the apple pay button on the product Description and checkout page for apple user.? And how can I show pay with the PayPal button in the product description and checkout page?

0 Likes