Warby Parker -esque At Home Try On

Highlighted
1 0 0

Looking to offer at home try on boxes for my boutique. Having trouble finding an App that would let me do something like this. Came across DeferPay has anyone used this app for something like this? Or any suggestions for a different app that could work?

The concept is you have their credit card on file, they get to chose 3-5 items to have shipped for them to try on at home for 5 days (late fees would apply) and then they only get charged for what they keep. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
235 0 23

Hey Cassie!

I'm Daryoush, on the wonderful Shopify Guru team! :)

The app you mentioned is definitely something to look into, there are other similar apps as well, such as Partial.ly Payment Plans and PayWhirl. I'm not exactly positive if they are best suited for what you would like to offer to customers, however I recommend reaching out to the app developers just to be absolutely sure! There are also these two really neat apps which allow your customers to try on products from your store virtually, I want to share this with you, in case you are interested to see how they can work with your business.

- The Magic Mirror
- Jewelfie

I hope this helps, have a lovely day!

Cheers,
Daryoush

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Cassie! Did you ever end up finding a tool for this? We are trying to do the same thing and haven't found the right app!  

0 Likes