Warehousing & Fulfilment of Batteries ( "DANGEROUS GOODS")

1 0 0

Hi Folks! 

I am not selling yet, but everything is in place. 
I need a warehousing + fullfilment solution for my products, which are made in China. The product package contains an electronic cigarette, a charge case (both batteries containing lithium) and 40 ml's of E-Liquid. 

To cut a long story short, there are either provider companies that consider the batteries as a dangerous good for international shipping or companies that consider the liquids as a dangerous good for shipping. 

Does anybody use / know of Warehousing + Fulfillment solutions (preferably in China that can store + ship E-cigarettes and liquids? Shipwire or E-Services group are not options.. 

Any info appreciated. Thanks! 

Ozz 

0 Likes
11 0 0

Hi Ozz,

It might be worth having a conversation with us. We currently work with some carriers that will courier hazardous goods within the UK and Europe. Our China warehouse is coming soon.

We are 3LINX a global fulfillment provider with warehouses in the US and UK. We can also easily integrate with Shopify and lots of other channels.

I'll send you an email.

Thanks,

Cain

P.S. You can reach our UK office on +44-(0)141-404-7465.

0 Likes
4 0 0

Oz,

If you bulk ship them to my facility, we have been haz mat certified for more than 30 years. We can then perform the fulfillment process in house and we have API that accomodates Shopify.

Jim Merryman

Branch Fulfillment + Warehousing

337-837-2042

0 Likes
10 0 0

Hi Ozz,

We would certainly be happy to help you find the right partner for your fulfillment. We do have hazmat partners around the world, depending on your needs, volume, etc. If you go to https://www.efillsource.com/find-a-fulfillment-partner/ and respond to the questions, we can get to work on it. 

Our e-Fill Source team is the industry expert in matching e-commerce companies to order fulfillment centers. We have more than 10 years experience in logistics as well as e-commerce.

I look forward to helping you out.

Feel free to email us at hello@efillsource.com.

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

I am working in dshipchina.com

As my knowledge, battery+ Liquid product is really difficult to ship out of China

We did try to ship this kind of product before.

But got serious warning from shipping company and refused

0 Likes
Explorer
54 2 5

Both batteries and e-liquids are sensitive products shipping from China. When you start to dropship, you need to confirm with the supplier in China whether they can provide MSDS file for batteries. If yes it is easier for shipping.

As for the e-liquids with 40ml, it can be shipped via ePacket but have higher chance being checked at the customs, there are also other ways to ship them, but the cost is high. Thus when you decide to dropship those kind of goods you may need to test order with different shipping agent in China.

@Ozzy_Graham-Mea wrote:

Hi Folks! 

I am not selling yet, but everything is in place. 
I need a warehousing + fullfilment solution for my products, which are made in China. The product package contains an electronic cigarette, a charge case (both batteries containing lithium) and 40 ml's of E-Liquid. 

To cut a long story short, there are either provider companies that consider the batteries as a dangerous good for international shipping or companies that consider the liquids as a dangerous good for shipping. 

Does anybody use / know of Warehousing + Fulfillment solutions (preferably in China that can store + ship E-cigarettes and liquids? Shipwire or E-Services group are not options.. 

Any info appreciated. Thanks! 

Ozz 

China dropshipping fulfillment agent alex.shawn@outlook.com 86deal.com
0 Likes