We could not verify your credit card. Transaction declined.

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

I hope everyone is fine. I have a problem refusing a credit card when linked with shopify to pay the dues, knowing that the same card was accepted in another store for me. Is there any solution to this problem?

( We could not verify your credit card. Transaction declined.) 

Thank you again.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 33 45

Hi, @Abdellahi !

I'd be happy to do some troubleshooting with you on this. This sounds like the card details may have just been entered incorrectly. Is this your first invoice or have you used the card to pay for your Shopify invoices previously?

Warm regards!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
Thank you for the reply. I am sure that I did not mistake the card because I have been trying to link it for three days and contacted support. The problem has not been solved yet. Yes, I used the same card on another store for me and it was accepted but nothing was deducted from it because it was not time for that
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٦٢٩_١٩٢٧٤٦.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 33 45

@Abdellahi 

Thanks for the screenshot and for following up. I've sent an email to the address associated with your Community account. Please respond to me there so we can get you authenticated and we can take a closer look into this together.

All the best

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I'm having the same problem. The credit card I want to use works find on Amazon.com. I don't understand why it's not being verified here. I'm ready to purchase a Shopify subscription, but I don't want to use PayPal for recurring payments. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 33 45

Hi, @wangg97 !

I've sent an email to the address listed on your Community account. Please respond to me there so we can get you authenticated and we can take a closer look into this together.

Warm regards!

Highlighted
3 0 0

please help, we had the same problem when adding credit card payment for Shopify billing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @Oliver 

We have same problem.

We are trying to open new shopify and enter credit card, but Shopify says "We could not verify your credit card. Transaction declined." 

Could you help us? 

Thank you so much.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi!
How to add my credit card for bill payment? Please help.
0 Likes