What happens after my 1st sale?

1 0 0
I just got my first sale and I don't kniw what to do next. I am using Oberlo and I cant find what the next steps are.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
693 40 94

Hi, @mombossstore !

Katy here from Shopify. I hope all is well with you, and welcome to our Community.

First of all, a massive congratulations to you on receiving your first order through - that is great to hear! This can often be considered one of 'the hard parts done' though naturally, you would like to have the process as smooth as possible from here on in, too.

When fulfilling non-dropshipping orders we have some general help on the steps involved here. However, as you are using Oberlo, the process is a little different. You will need to do the following:

• Review your Oberlo account settings
  • Prepare your computer to place the order (this will need to be done via a desktop device)
  • Place your order (from within your Oberlo dashboard, accessible via your Shopify admin)
  • Mark the order as fulfilled (this will then prompt the supplier to prepare the order and ship it to your customer)
  • Monitor the order

Not to worry, we have some detailed information on each of the above steps within our guide here.  I do hope this helps, and if you have any questions at all, please feel free to let me know.

Cheers,
Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes