What info should be display in packaging as a dropshipping autorized retailer?

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi to all!. I am starting my online dropshipping store as an autorized retailer. I am confused in regards to customizing packaging as I dont know what info should be display about my store and what about my supplier . Please help. 

Also, what adress should be seen by my customer? What info of my suppliers should not been seen and what should. Help

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Tangarastore ,

It is good practice to only show your brand information on the package, for which you can find a supplier who supports 'blind dropshipping'.

Blind dropshipping is when a supplier does not list their company name on any of the packing, shipping documents that go to the end customer.

Suppliers typically use terms like, 'Product Warehouse’ & ‘Fulfillment Center’.

To your success: https://dropshipping.crov.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
80 1 3

Hi @Tangarastore, this is Larry from the team at Spocket here!

Typically when dropshipping, packaging should be sent neutrally. This means no invoices from your supplier and no special packaging for the product to protect the identity of your supplier. When sharing information with your supplier from your customer, it’s important to keep the essentials needed (e.g. name, shipping address, phone number). Some information, like billing info, shouldn’t be shared with your supplier. Dropshipping does have quite a bit of logistical information when you are getting started, which is why many retailers turn to apps and platforms to automate their service for them. 

I recommend checking out Spocket, where you can get branded invoices on select suppliers as well as a guaranteed neutral packaging for all of your products. There are new suppliers onboarded each week and Spocket’s focus is on suppliers based in the US/EU, meaning faster shipping times (3-5 days on average). If this sounds interesting, I recommend trying out the free trial to see if it’s the best fit for you!

1 Like
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you very much.

@LarryatSpocket @WinnieCROV 

I am working as an autorized retailer for specific wellknown supplier. What adress should appear in the box? Also, if it should appear mine what adress should I write down taking into consideration i only exist online?  Also what adress should appear on the receipt when a customer purchase from me?

Therefore according to your answer the branding in regards to the box should be only mine eventhough i am promoting brands? Is that so? I am selling furniture, in this specifc case where they furniture doesnt have their own brand on the product but they tag a label along to identify it. Should I said to them to dont use any label tag because the label tags to use are only from my store? Because i am not doing whitelabeling so i dont know how to handle this. 

Thank you very much for your time and hoping to have an answer on all of this question,

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Does this also apply when i am autorized retailer for specific brands which I am as well promoting because of that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you very much.

@LarryatSpocket @WinnieCROV 

I am working as an autorized retailor for specific wellknown supplier. What adress should appear in the box? Also, if it should appear mine what adress should I write down taking into consideration i only exist online?  Also what adress should appear on the receipt when a customer purchase from me?

According to your answer, the branding in regards to the box should only be mine eventhough I am promoting brands? In this specific example, where I am selling furniture and the brand I am working with does not have their brand's name stamp in the furniture and they just use a label tag attached to it to show their furnitures brand. Then should i asked them to remover it and replace it with mine? or should both tags be along that piece of furniture? Because I am not whitelabeling but promoting them. I am very unsured with this matter.

Thank you very much in advaced for your time and hoping to get the answer of all of this questions,

Vero

Tangara Store

Chair with their brand tagChair with their brand tag

no brand nameno brand name
Chair with its brand tag Usually furniture doesn't hold their brand name on the furniture. But i am not whitelabeling so?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
80 1 3

Hi @Tangarastore, this is Larry from the team at Spocket here!

Your situation is interesting since it seems as though you are trying to sell products in collaboration with a supplier who performs dropshipping services. With this situation, I recommend consulting with your supplier to see what options are available for both of you. Since most dropshipping suppliers package their products without any labels, it is easy for you as a retailer to brand the products under your own personal brand. However, given that this isn’t the situation, I recommend reaching out to them to see what the best course of action is. I hope this helps!

0 Likes