What is the best shipping company or app to use when shipping products from India to the UK and USA on Shopify?

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi all, 

I need to work out how to ship products from INDIA to the UK and USA.

(1) What's the best way to ship the products? 

(2) Do you suggest an App from the Shopify App Store or a courier service? 

I haven't created my store yet so I don't know if a shipping option comes up automatically for free once your store is ready i.e. UPS. 

Would be great to hear your suggestions.

(3) Yakit and Delhivery & FedEx appear to cover India, has anyone used them? 

(4) Also do these courier companies i.e. UPS cover taxes and duites?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
132 0 25

Hey there Karan!

Genevieve from Shopify here :) 

(1) What's the best way to ship the products? 

As a starting point, here are some general guides on setting up shipping for your Shopify store: 

(2) Do you suggest an App from the Shopify App Store or a courier service? I haven't created my store yet so I don't know if a shipping option comes up automatically for free once your store is ready i.e. UPS. 

On the Unlimited plan you will get access to real-time carrier calculated shipping, which you can use for any orders you might be shipping within the US:
https://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/shipping/carrier-calculated-rates

Beyond that, there are a number of shipping and courier company integrations available on our App Store:
https://apps.shopify.com/categories/shipping

(3) Yakit and Delhivery & FedEx appear to cover India, has anyone used them? 

I haven't used either of these myself, but would be interested to see if any one else has any feedback or tips : ) 

(4) Also do these courier companies i.e. UPS cover taxes and duites?

Taxes and duties will vary depending on the country to which you're shipping the order, and shipping companies are likey to deal with this in different ways. So I'd recommend checking with the carrier in advance. However others here might be able to offer some guidance from personal experience : ) 

Hope that helps! 

Genevieve S.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Please explore our services at www.yakit.com. ;

Few insights on our service:-

a)Our product specializes in making ecommerce shipping hassle free.We offer DDP (Deliveries Duties Paid) service.This prevents any surprises to your customers.

b)Our drop ship services are efficient.Our standard services assures delivery within 6-9 days.

c)We pick up from your warehouse/location and deliver to multiple customers and our pricing is very competitive.

Do sign up on our website and use the Yrate calculator under 'Shipping Tool' to compute the shipping costs. The charge is comprehensive.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 19

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes