What orders are still in transit

2 0 0

Is there a way to either filter the orders page or run a report that will tell me which orders are still in transit?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 40 85

Hi, there.

Dallas here fro the Shopify Social Care Team. I'd love to help you out with this.

What you're looking for isn't a natural feature that comes in Shopify. Since you're in full control over your order and the status of each you would be able to filter your products, with the different filtering options available under Orders in your Store Admin. However, that will all be filtered manually with the status that you choose manually.

2020-01-c5aid-59dkl

if you're looking to be able to track your orders more specifically I suggest you look into getting a custom app for that. Something like the app AfterShip. There are a lot of different tracking apps that you can add to your store from the Shopify App Store. However, from what I can see AfterShip is good for what you're wanting because there are a few more customizing features.

If you're not happy with that app then we also have some other tracking apps that might be of interest to you. This link here will take you to a specific section of the app store that shows all of the options available. 

Have you had a chance to look over any of those? Please let me know if you need more assistance. Happy to help!

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Excursionist
250 0 8

Hello,

Your requirement doesn't directly come with Shopify. You will only be able to filter your orders based on the options that Shopify provides under the "Orders" tab. If you are looking for specific options, you can use the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app. 

The app has an inbuilt Tracking dashboard that will filter the orders based on the order status (in transit, out for delivery, etc). You will be able to see the status of all the orders under this dashboard. Also, the app helps you handle the complete shipping process for multiple carriers (USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc) along with showing live rates at checkout, printing shipping labels and also handle tracking. 

Tracking Dashboard within the app.png

0 Likes
Excursionist
51 1 2

Hi, Ryberry,

The Trackingmore app from Shopify Store can help you. Below is a screenshot of this app. 

1.jpg

In Tracking More app, all shipping staus will be sort into 7 status. They are:

1. pending, "Pending" means new packages added that are pending to track.
2. in transit, "Transit" means the package has tracking info and is on way to recipients' addresses.
3. pickup, Also known as "Out For Delivery". It means the package is about to be delivered or is ready to be picked up at the local sort facility.
4. delivered, "Delivered" means the package has been delivered successfully.
5. undelivered, Also known as "Failed Attempt". It means package delivery attempts or failed delivery unsuccessful.
6. exception, "Exception" means package returned to sender, receiver refused delivery, package damaged or other exceptions.
7. expired, "Expired" means package carried by Express Company has not been delivered in 30 days or Postal Services in 60 days.

It can also send emails to you or buyers when shipping status changes.

0 Likes