What payment settings should i choose?

tomaszs
2 0 0

I can not choose Shopify Payments, because my company is based in Poland. And Poland is not supported.

So i can not enable Google Express Checkout, neither Amazon Express Checkout,

Currently I have PayPal and Stripe.

What other providers should I choose to support customers worldwide, also from South America, Africa and Asia?

0 Likes
Karlie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 53 121

Hello, @tomaszs !

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! I would recommend choosing a payment gateway that will allow your international customers to pay via credit card. Paying online with a credit card seems to be the most popular form of payment these days. What you could do is check out this list to see what payment gateways are available for you to use from Poland.

If you're looking for a payment gateway that allows your customers to pay with credit cards, then I would specifically recommend looking into the payment gateways; Stripe, 2Checkout and Authorize. net. If you have any questions about these gateways, then your best bet would be to reach out to the payment gateway's support team for assistance, since these are third party payment gateways. 

When you're ready to add a payment gateway to your Shopify Admin, you can follow the below instructions:

• Head to Settings> Payments
  • Under 'Third party providers' > click on 'Choose third-party provider'
  • Select the payment gateway you want to add from the dropdown list
  • Click on 'Activate' 
  • You can follow this guide for a more in-depth look at how to add payment gateways to your Shopify Admin

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

Karlie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Gregs2
1 0 0

@Karlie Taking the opportunity of the current topic, would you be so kind and check with the Shopify product team if Shopify Payments implementation in Poland is on the product roadmap? It would be great to have the opportunity to use the advanced features of your own payment gateway as more and more online stores in Poland are also selling abroad.

0 Likes
Karlie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 53 121

Hey, @Gregs2 !

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team. I don't currently have an ETA regarding the availability of Shopify Payments in Poland, I am sorry about the inconvenience. However, I have gone ahead and let our internal team know that merchants are requesting Shopify Payments for Poland. I can definitely see how having an integrated payment gateway would be beneficial for merchants. Currently, you can use this list to see what payment gateways are available for you to use in Poland. Let me know if you have any further questions - I'm happy to help!

Karlie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes