Whats the best way to ship to OZ

Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1
Im based in liverpool uk and have a international order to send out any ideas of who to use the best company etc
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 2
You should specify the size and weight of your products before anyone can offer advice. Also how long is acceptable wait for delivery?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
74 0 9
I had a quick check on your website, the gems you sell seem light weight and inexpensive... if it were me, I'd go with Royal mail. You could also check DHL. I think your cheapest route would be the post office though. You could offer the customer both options? My hubby has had things sent from the UK to Canada and DHL is usually the least expensive rush service- but these were also for heavier items.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 19

What do you prefer?

- Faster delivery : You can opt for FedEx, DHL, UPS. They are the fastest. However, i must say, DHL has a tremendous network in the australaisa zone. 

- Shipping rates : ofcourse Royal Mail or Parcelforce. Royal Mail would send the shipments and hand them over to Australia Post who would delivery it economically.

- product size : If you are not shipping freight, the best option would be to ship Royal Mail or Parcelforce as you would get cheaper rates plus the satisfaction of guaranteed delivery by the government organisation.

Note : Whether you ship UPS, FedEx, DHL, Parcelforce you can opt for the Multi Carrier Shipping label app that handles all these carriers with the option of selecting the cheapest rate automatically.

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes