Which ePacket countries charge the customer fees and/or taxes?

Highlighted
2 0 0

I do exclusively dropship from Chinese suppliers.  I want to expand my sales outside of the US.  There are 35 countries that do ePacket.  I have read that some countries charge fees and/or taxes the customer must pay before they can receive the package.  I want to avoid these countries as it is probably a customer support nightmare.  Anyone know which countries I can ship ePacket to without fees/taxes or other headaches?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
150 8 35

Have you looked at a few web sites for the information about e-packet countries?  I'm starting a dropshipping business and it involves products from Chinese suppliers via Shopify apps...Oberlo, Spocket, and Chinabrands thus far.  How did you set shipping rates and calculation correctly for US customers?  Chinabrands only accepts Paypal, Payoneer, and wire transfer, and I have Paypal but want to avoid doing wire transfer due to fees and other stuff.  Can you send me an email and answer a few questions I have about how you set your particular shipping and pay methods?  I'm at a loss as to how this is so difficult to do in Shopify seeing that it's basic functionality which is better off streamlined than a hundred hurdles to jump over until getting the correct settings.  In exchange, I'll help you research e-packet advantages and best countries to utilize e-packet, as well as which countries are more problematic with it.  If interested and able to help, please email preston42382@gmail.com.  Thanks.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Yep, I'll email you.  I have some suggestions.  I went through a lot of trial and error the first few months.

0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

Now Epacket support more countries-- 40 countries now

https://www.dshipchina.com/shippingrate.html?coid=0&shid=9

For custom tax, it depend on custom declare value

For most of countries such as USA, Australia... ususally not charge custom tax

For some counties in Europe, declared value > $20 USD may be charged custom tax

0 Likes