Who has the best app for me to print shipping labels for multiple orders?

Highlighted
5 0 0

I just started shopify in an effort to get away from Ebay (less fees) but I am finding it very confusing & difficult to print multiple shipping labels for orders at one time.  On Ebay all of my daily sales can be checked (selected) and I hit the "print labels" button and BOOM I have labels printed in a matter of 2 minutes - this is what I need.  

In shopify today I selected multiple orders and did the "fullfill orders" in "Bulk Actions" dropdown menu and now all orders are listed as fullfilled when I thought for sure my next step would of been print shipping labels.  So here I am stuck entering address information on USPS website because shopify will not let me reverse the fullfillment so I can go back and individually process shipping labels order by order.. So much time wasted..... 

FYI I plan to print off 50-100 shipping labels a month. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
21 0 1

Hey Richard!

Jeremy here from Shopify!

We do have a great app called Shipping Easy that allows for all orders to be filtered into their software, and then fulfilled. It's especially great if you're using selling on multiple channels as it's capable of integrating with more than just one account -> https://apps.shopify.com/shippingeasy

In terms of printing labels in bulk from the admin, I've gone ahead and submitted this request on our feature request page :) 

Cheers,

Jeremy D, Shopify Support

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Hey Richard, 

I would love to discuss tour fulfillment needs. I am the owner of Mach74.com and we specialize in ecommerce fulfillment. If you would like to dicuss your fulfillment options with me that would be awesome even if you aren't looking to outsource I am still able to answer any questions you have. Shoot me an email at zach@mach74.com 

Cheers! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

I am coming from eBay as well and what I need is the scan sheet (USPS Shipment Comfirmation Acceptance Notice, Form 5630).  Is there any way to generate this sheet?

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

Answering for the benefit of others with similar requirements.

The Multi Carrier Shipping Label App can help you print shipping labels for all your orders in bulk. Also, it has integrations with all top carriers like USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and many more. All you have to do is select all your orders and click on print labels. You get the labels for all orders for multiple carriers (if any).

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes