0 Likes
roshan86web
6 0 0

I have got the same issue 

Losing money

0 Likes
albizeka
2 0 0

Guys does any one resolved this it's driving me crazy??

0 Likes
roshan86web
6 0 0
No solution happened to my 5 customers Shopify support says this is
customer card issue.. I can’t believe it
0 Likes
BreakBoxAsia
1 0 0

They are never going to solve this issue because it would require they hire actual human underwriters and fraud investigators like a regulated financial institution. And this is why Big Tech companies are being called before Congress and hit with Federal AntiTrust Lawsuits because they have monopoly and oligopoly power and corner the markets but are absolutely non responsive (they don't even spend money for human phone customer support to address these serious issues). They are already making enough profit and stock inflation that they DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE SMALL BUSINESSES THAT THEY SERVE AS CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU AND ME. WE ARE DISPOSABLE TO THEM. STOP USING THESE PLATFORMS. 

BIG TECH DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU. THEY MAKE ENOUGH MONEY FROM THE AGGREGATE TOTAL OF SMALL BUSINESSES THAT USE THEM AND THE INFLATED STOCK VALUE TRADING. IF THEY LOSE ONE OR TWO CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU AND ME THAT CANNOT GET A PURCHASE THROUGH IT LITERALLY DOES NOTHING TO THEIR BALANCE SHEETS TO MAKE THEM SOLVE THE PROBLEM. WE HAVE TO BOYCOTT THEM IN MASSIVE MOVEMENTS - WHICH REQUIRES WE ALL STAND UP AND HAVE THE UNCOMFORTABLE CONVERSATIONS WITH PEOPLE WE KNOW IN OUR PERSONAL LIVES TELLING THEM TO AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THESE BIG TECH COMPANIES WHENEVER POSSIBLE. 

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité!

The Revolution against Big business ripping us off and leaving us behind in small business will not be televised. Gmestop4Ever

0 Likes