Why, when editing an order, is it not possible to add a discount?

teawrks
2 0 0

Please add me to the list! Would love to offer a customer a discount after an order has been placed too. 

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
876 47 139

Hi, @teawrks.

Thank you for requesting your feedback be added to our list. I would be happy to forward your store to our developers for this feature. Can you please provide me with your myshopify.com URL? I can then pass it to our developer team for you. 

Talk soon, 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Leffrey
Excursionist
20 0 8

Please add my name to the list.  We have 4 Shopify stores and all 4 need this ability.  I run into this problem several times yearly.

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
876 47 139

Hi, @Leffrey.

Thanks for letting me know you would like me to submit feedback on your behalf. Would you be willing to share your myshopify.com URLs so that I can pass them along to our developers?

Thank you, 

0 Likes
LivebyWater
1 0 0

Please add my store as well for the discount feature www.LiveByWaterMakeWaves.com -Thank you!

Debra

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
876 47 139

Hi, Debra. Thank you for your store URL and for joining the thread. I’ve submitted your store and name to our developers so that they are aware. If we do move forward with this request, we will update our changelog or announcements page.

If anyone else would like to add their store to our list of feedback, please provide the reason you would like this feature and how it would help you for your business. This helps our developers and myself understand how we can better support your store’s success on Shopify.

Cheers,

0 Likes