Will I still get paid if Shopify Payments gets deactivated

Highlighted
1 0 0

Today Shopify surprised me with an email stating that it's no longer permitting me the use of Shopify Payments. I understand that they consider a variety of things when doing this but I'd appreciate at least an explanation of why and possible steps to fix it before immediately deactivating the account. Anyways I deactivated my Shopify Payments so that I can switch to a different gateway. My question is, will I still receive my remaining payouts from Shopify Payments even though I've deactivated it and switched to a different provider? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hey there, 

There can be many reasons why shopify may have disabled Shopify Payments from your account. You can find full details on our Shopify Payments Terms of Service

I would advice you to have a conversation with a shopify representative about the remaining payout and I'm sure they would help you out however they can. Also, you can create a new account with the same email address and use Shopify Payments. Just be sure that you don't sell any products to get restricted again and you should be good to go.

Hopefully, this will be of help to you.

Regards, Arushi

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes