Will a refund still process if I change my store to pause and build?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I want to change my store to pause and build but I have a refund that is being processed.  Will it continue to process while the store is in pause and build?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
473 41 104

Hi, @Renee207!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

I'm glad to hear that you're taking advantage of the Pause and Build plan. With this plan, you can continue accessing your Shopify admin, access reports, view your website, and even accept manual payments on draft orders. The Pause and Build plan also gives you the ability to continue processing refunds; if you have a refund that is currently being processed, that should go through as per usual. 

Once you pause your store, I recommend taking advantage of this time by enrolling in a Shopify Compass course. With Shopify Compass, you can get access to a library of free courses that will teach you everything about how to build, grow, and sustain your business. It's a great way to stay motivated and ensure that you're making the most out of your break. 

May I ask why you're wanting to select the Pause and Build plan? Are there any specific roadblocks you're facing right now? I'd be happy to pass along some more resources I think you'll find useful! 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes