Worst Experience with Stripe Payment Gate. How many people using Stripe?

8 0 0

Not a phone number ? I totally agree ! With so many retarded calling to ask stupid questions that can be replied by Email, I also do not have any phone number on my shops ! Send me a postal letter if it's urgent :-)

0 Likes
Excursionist
22 0 4

So sorry to hear about all the fraud you've been experiencing. I am the account manager at Sift Science of our Shopify portfolio. Sift Science offers the world's most advanced fraud-fighting solution. We use the same technology that Amazon and Apple use to fight fraud, but are making it available to all businesses (large and small!). 

Our pilot Shopify plugin has been extremely effective for Shopify customers, both in combination with Shopify's tools or independent of them. Most importantly, if you have under 10,000 transactions/month, Sift is completely free. And after that, it's $.01/transaction.

Sign up take ~7 minutes - just sign up for our app here and we'll walk you through it.

I am the account manager for Shopify customers and am happy to answer any questions. Feel free to email me at support@siftscience.com or use the chat widget on our website.

Best,

Erica

1 Like
1 0 3

Stripe.com is SORRY??? 

You didn't accidentally step on my foot in a bus to be SORRY. DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW MUCH MONEY NEW BUSINESS OWNERS ARE LOOSING BECAUSE OF YOUR CRAPPY SO CALLED "RECOMMENDED AND THE MOST SECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY"??? 

THE FACT - STRIPE.COM ALLOWS ALL THE TRANSACTIONS TO GO THROUGH NO MATTER WHAT - FRAUDENT OR NOT

THE FACT - STRIPE.COM DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMER'S SECURITY AT ALL! HENCE WHY ALL THE FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS ARE GOING THROUGH. IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR PERSONAL STRIPE.COM ACCOUNT MORE SECURE, YOU (THE CUSTOMER) HAVE TO MANUALLY ENABLE ALL THE SECURE FEATURES! WHAT KIND OF A BS IS THAT???

As everybody else on here, I've opened a new Store and got connected to Stripe.com. So far, I've lost over $5000 USD because of all the dispute Charge backs (I'm trying to fight the disputes back and get my money back) and still freaking loosing!!! 

My advise! Spread the word! NEVER EVER USE STRIPE.COM!!!  Stripe.com Will ruin your life, your business, your bank accounts. 

If any one can give me a real advise what to do in this situation, I'd gladly hear it out. Thank you

Bellow is an example of the dispute charges I'm receiving!

3 Likes
Tourist
11 0 1

I HATE STRIPE WITH A PASSION !!!! But lovely Shopify leaves me no choice because if you don't use them they tack on 1-2% so you either have to pay that on top of your new processor or be stuck with stripe. The fraud detectors are a joke and I have over $3000 in fradulent orders that Stripe said was ok that really was not. That being said while I like Shopify they will have to find the $2000+ a month in cc fees they are getting from me form someone else. I am done!

1 Like
Excursionist
22 0 4

Hi Jessica,

Ugh, I am so sorry to hear that. I am on the Support team @ Sift Science and think we have the product to reduce your stress when it comes to fraud. Happy to chat about it either over the phone or via our chat widget at www.siftscience.com.

Look forward to chatting soon.

Best,

Erica

1 Like
1 0 0

i sent you msg please revert me on that 

0 Likes
1 0 2

Stripe oh stripe thank you so much for refunding 2 unauthourised transactions - the 1st from me to test live status and the 2nd from a customer abruptly meaning we now cannot take payments - totaly unfounded reason of taking away facility - as i have read here yes cost effective but also the old adage too good to be true.

We have now got to look at other options quickly as the site has been built etc etc - we have tried to converse via email but they just revert to the generic email that blames the banks and side step responsability.

Would we recommend stripe - NO!!!!!

2 Likes
1 0 2

m newby on shopify and got hooked up with stripe they are a nightmare on elmstreet they paid al  the money to a wrong bankaccount and said that i put that account there wich is not so

any way to get that money rerouted is mission impossible the won't do anything for you just sorry we cant do anything for you

they are so wack i cant understand that we have to deal with this companie as a legal oparation they should be out of bussines really.

yeah my advice dont start with Stripe the y work like  LegalRobbers and shopify must stop advising them to starters 

2 Likes
1 0 1

I just tried to get help via Freenode after waiting for an email reply and was told that it's for tech/coding questions only. Stripe is hugely lacking in options to deal with urgent issues.

1 Like
2 0 1

Absolutely shocking experience using STRIPE, had over $5000 in 5-6 chargebacks in less than 4 months on our new website, never had this issue before with Paypal on our old site.

Terrible customer service, poor response front he Stripe team and they even closed a dispute in their favour before the timeframe expired for me to respond to the dispute.

My advise! Spread the word! NEVER EVER USE STRIPE.COM!!!  Stripe.com Will ruin your life, your business, your bank accounts.

I don't think they have any secure measures in place and definitely no Seller Protection or CARE FACTOR

1 Like