Worst Experience with Stripe Payment Gate. How many people using Stripe?

1 0 1

Michael,

I am a bit worried about Stripe; I have filled out the contact form and have not received a response.

I signed up; processed a few charges; I was charged more than the 2.4% + .20 per charge; I have not received the transfer yet; I can't get a response from Stripe as to why.

Can you please email me: GenericEmail40@gmail.com? This is not the email I signed up with as that would possibly worry my customers if they were to see this post.

Thank you!

1 Like
2 0 0

You people have the nerve to actually show your faces on a complaint site, knowing that your destroying peoples lives? You claim you work on the stripe support team. Well if thats the case Michael you should do me a favor and have your company return my $6800 that they took out of me and my famillies mouth today. Have them retur my hard earn money. I integrated you people verified my account and processed three charges successfully, Shipped the products overnight air. The customer recieved the product and you people close my account and refund the charges. I even emailed you simple minded fools proof of delivery and shipment right down to tracking information and you still took my money and refunded it. Now my customers have my product and thier money and my business is lost. You evil evil people. Someone needs to sue the living daylights out of you people.

0 Likes
2 0 0

You people from Stripe have the nerve to actually show your faces on a complaint site, knowing that your destroying peoples lives? You claim you work on the stripe support team. Well if thats the case Michael you should do me a favor and have your company return my $6800 that they took out of me and my famillies mouth today. Have them retur my hard earn money. I integrated you people verified my account and processed three charges successfully, Shipped the products overnight air. The customer recieved the product and you people close my account and refund the charges. I even emailed you simple minded fools proof of delivery and shipment right down to tracking information and you still took my money and refunded it. Now my customers have my product and thier money and my business is lost. You evil evil people. Someone needs to sue the living daylights out of you people.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Wow, the posts from September 2013 are the exact same issues I am having in May 2015! Nothing has changed! I wish I had done my research before implementing Stripe into my website. I did so at the recommendation of my web guy (first mistake).

Everything that past reviewers have said is 100% true. They have HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE (if you can even call it that. They basically just ignore all your emails). What kind of business is this? I have seen more professionalism from high school students. Stripe was probably started by 2 guys in their basement, and unfortunately, they are still there. I'm lucky that I found out how bad they are at the BEGINNING of their service, before I lost money. I wasted time and energy, and spent money on web guy to implement, but at least no problems with customer transactions (thank God).

I just want this to be a warning to future customers. I am writing this in May 2015 and they have not changed their service (or customer service) in a year and a half (despite MULTIPLE complaints). Does this sound like a company on the cutting edge of anything? Save yourself the hassle. STAY AWAY FROM STRIPE! They will give you nothing but grief.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Wow, the posts from September 2013 are the exact same issues I am having in May 2015! Nothing has changed! I wish I had done my research before implementing Stripe into my website. I did so at the recommendation of my web guy (first mistake).

Everything that past reviewers have said is 100% true. They have HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE (if you can even call it that. They basically just ignore all your emails). What kind of business is this? I have seen more professionalism from high school students. Stripe was probably started by 2 guys in their basement, and unfortunately, they are still there. I'm lucky that I found out how bad they are at the BEGINNING of their service, before I lost money. I wasted time and energy, and spent money on web guy to implement, but at least no problems with customer transactions (thank God).

I just want this to be a warning to future customers. I am writing this in May 2015 and they have not changed their service (or customer service) in a year and a half (despite MULTIPLE complaints). Does this sound like a company on the cutting edge of anything? Save yourself the hassle. STAY AWAY FROM STRIPE! They will give you nothing but grief.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2 0 3

ABSOLUTLEY TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH STRIPE. I am no longer accepting payments with stripe for they put me in the hole for $500 on my new shop, I still have not received my payouts, any tech support and they won't answer my emails. They don't have a phone number which is very strange being a Credit Card company. Very shady. Terrible expereince. I am just going to use Paypal Pro from this point forward.

1 Like
1 0 1

STRIPE IS THE WORST!!!

They have been nothing but a headached. They will still process transactions we declined and then still hit us with chargeback fees.What a nightmare. No phone number to call. Customer service non-existent!

ABSOLUTELY NOT RECOMMENDED!!!

1 Like
Shopify Partner
2 0 3

A quick update, after I posted this message I contacted Stripe and told them I have spoken with Shopify about the lack of customer service received from Stripe. Low and behold I am happy to say I received excellent service and about 20 emails all day and night until the issue was fixed. So... you may want to mention Shopify to them and they will help you much faster! ;) 

2 Likes
1 0 0

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER !! 

We have problems with bank transfers to switzerland. There is a bug in the dashboard panel that does not allow us to add or update information to our bank accounts. We tried to contact them in several E-Mails but what surprise ... NOTHING! I was amazed how many peopla have problems with Stripe.

It's amazing how good they are in trapping you, because when we wanted to sign up they where on our asses for DAYS!! now I'm in their ass. That's how we feel. We are quitting with Stripe and would recommend to do that too if you sign up with them.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
32 0 7

Thanks Koleson for the update, good to know.

Shopify Experts, Setup, Design and Dev. Check www.ilovemybeautifulhair.com
1 Like