You tried to add a payment method too many times. Please contact support.

Solved
primetechpro
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey im getting the meassage saying i added a payment method too many times is there a way u can reset it i talked with my bank and we fixed the issue

0 Likes
Kunwardeep
2 0 0

Please help me too, i am facing the same issue. I want to add a payment method asap. 

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
876 47 139

Hey, @primetechpro.

Thanks for reaching out. I just wanted to follow-up to ask if you've reached out to support since you replied to this thread? Let me know and I can reach out to you if still needed.

Cheers, 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
876 47 139

Hi, @Kunwardeep.

Tira here to help. Thanks for joining the thread. I can absolutely help you with resetting the credit card attempts on your account. I'll need to authenticate you to look into your account. To make it easier for you, I have gone ahead and sent an email to the email address that you have on file. Could you please check your inbox, and reply there? 

Once I hear from you, I'll dig into this for you. 

Thank you and talk soon,  

Kunwardeep
2 0 0

Hey Tira,

Thanks for reaching out. My store is frozen, i cannot access it and i am suffering loss. I know 1 month is enough to settle payment but my previous card had some issue. 

Please reset it soon. 

Yours sincerely. 

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
876 47 139

Thanks for your reply here, @Kunwardeep. I saw your email and sent a reply back to help you with this reset for your credit card attempts. It sounds like you need to switch the credit card on file. Could you please reply back to the email or here to let me know if you're able to move forward with this?

Thank you and chat soon, 

0 Likes
Sh7
1 0 0

Hi I tried to add a payment method but it said you tried to add a payment method too many times could you reset this for me please ?

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
876 47 139

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Sh7

Thanks for your reply to this thread, as you'll need to have your credit card attempts reset, I would recommend contacting our support teams directly for 1:1 support. Before reaching out to our support teams, please make sure that your credit card meets the requirements I've listed in my post on the first page of this thread here: Credit Card Requirements

We’ll be able to help you through a callback, live chat or email with this request.

Since this is the best path forward in this situation, I've locked this topic, and marked this as the solution for the benefit of others.

Cheers,

0 Likes