You tried to add a payment method too many times. Please contact support.

Solved
Ivaneric
1 0 0

I entered my card info a lot of times because it was not being verified, i have confirmed that my card checks out all of the requirements. Please reset my ability to add a payment method ASAP

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1016 79 267

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Ivaneric

My name is Rae and I work for Shopify. Thank you for reaching out about this error. 

You mentioned that you've already confirmed your card meets all of our billing requirements, which is excellent. However, I was also hoping to check if you've spoken with your bank or credit card company about this directly? They may have more information for you on why this charge isn't going through on their end. 

In the meantime though, our Support team can definitely help look into this further and ensure your payment method gets added correctly. To speak with our team about this, please visit our Help Center, log in to your account, and submit a support request with us there. Once we receive your request, our team will be happy to discuss this situation with you over live chat, email, or through a callback. 

Since this is the best way to resolve this particular error, I've marked my reply as the solution to this thread. This should help other Community users who may run into this same issue, as they'll know what steps to take to reach a resolution for this on their end, too. 

Thanks! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes