Your payment could not be processed at this time - credit card payment issue

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,
I'm getting the same error. But I'm over the price limit! Please help! ( btw I live in Norway and 1 kr = 0.1 USD )

Skjermbilde (46)_LI.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I've tried paying for my account that hasn't been paid for in 2-3 months and I'm paying for it again but it says payment couldn't be processed. Why is that? Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

For some reason my customers keeps getting a credit card declined error message when they try to pay. I am based in Qatar and currently uses checkout.com as my payment provider as well as paypal. Do i need a checkout.com account for the payment provider to work on my customers paying with a credit card? if not than is there something that i am doing wrong than disabled payment to be made on my store?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello

I tried to pay for an item through my facebook account for an item to test my shop out Vintage Sewing Pattern Company. It is a physical paper pattern and not a download.  Please help! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am facing exactly the same issue and the customer care executive didn't understand the intricacies.  The day I tried making my marketing campaign, the website was taken down due to payment issues. And yes, Still I am unable to make the payment. My mastercard payment was not accepted due to some reason. Paypal payment is also not getting accepted. 

Too bad. I lost lot of revenue and currency due to Shopifys payment issue. Lot of effort went waste.

0 Likes