Your shop cannot purchase shipping labels

Highlighted
2 0 2
Your shop cannot purchase shipping labels. Please contact shipping-ops@shopify.com to resolve this issue.

I keep getting this message ! This is my first order someone pls help thanks
2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 157

Hey, there.

Dallas here from our Shopify team.

I'd love to see what I can do to assist you with this, but by the sounds of it, your best and most efficient option will be to email shipping-ops@shopify.com. that is the team that works directly with Shopify Shipping.

However, I am more than happy to see if I can provide you some insight while we're here. I may have to eventually direct you to the above email, but I'm happy to assist in the meantime. In order to gain a better understanding of what you're seeing can you take a screenshot of the error message that you're receiving? If you could be sure to include the rest of the page that it is on that will help me understand where you're seeing this.

That will be step one to try and solve the problem.

If you decide to just contact the email directly that isn't an issue. Just know I am here to assist you the best I can.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2
This is the message I am getting everytime I click “create shipping label”.
I have tried deleting the app & also logging out and on the web and erased
my history and nothing is working
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 157

After doing some digging the best first step would be to contact the email in the error message. They're going to have more context to understand why you may be dealing with the error message when you try to create a shipping label. 

Have you contacted that email yet? 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes