a little help for begginer here

Highlighted
3 0 0

Soo i want to ask,because i live in Bulgaria and have to use a Third-party payment, i chacked the providers and one of the direct providers is authorize.net; and one of the options is (Payment Gateway and Merchant Account).So if i use this plan it will proceed every payment automaticaly, and send the money in the merchant account?

And the only thing (because i have a prodct and don't dropship) is to chek the orders and ship them ?

I see that there is 2.9% + 30 ¢ per transaction does that mean thah if i have a 100 dollar product it will take 2.90 + 0,30 + (2% i gues the shopify tax ) 2 = 5.20 

And do i need to have bank account first to be able to create merchant acc?

soo i think this is for now :D Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
575 18 68

Hi, Martino

This is Max from the Shopify Team. 

Congrats on getting started!

When using a third-party payment processor, payments for your orders will be captured by this third-party, and then deposited into your account with them. The timing and particulars of that exchange are something you should confirm with Authorize.net directly (what type of bank account you need, etc. would also be best answered by them)!

The credit card rates (in your example 2.9% + 30 ¢ per transaction) will them be set by Authorize.net directly. You would then owe Shopify transaction fees for using an external payment gateway. This is a percentage is based on the plan that you have chosen (2% in your example). These fees are also automatically removed, so you would not need to manually send this amount to Shopify. 

I hope this helps clear some things up for you! If you have any further questions or need some clarification, please feel free to reach out to support directly. ?

Cheers, 
Max
support@shopify.com

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes