activating paypal express checkout on shopify

Solved
6 0 0

Hi, 

Is there anyway to speak with a Shopify help desk on phone? I tried calling 1-888-746-7439 but the person who picked up said its the wrong number. 

I have been stuck with my Shopify shop because I am not able to activate the Paypal express checkout. I clicked on the activate button and was redirected to Paypal where I gave permission for Shopify for the setup, and then the next page I see is to go back to my Shopify account. When I've gone back to my Shopify, under payment providers, it says to 'activate Paypal express checkout' again. I have done this more than 10 times already, but it is still not activated. 

Could someone from Shopify please help me solve this issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
300 26 49

Hi, there! 

Ren here from the Shopify support team, hoping to help you out here. This sounds like it could be a browser related issue.

My suggestion would be to either log-in to your Shopify admin from a different browser and try to establish the connection again. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and using an incognito window but trying from a new browser entirely should hopefully to the trick. 

As for our 24/7 phone support, you can get in touch through our contact page here. 

Please let me know if that does the trick! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

wow that worked like a gem. Thanks a million!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
300 26 49

Fantastic, thanks for letting me know! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes