activating paypal express checkout on shopify

Solved
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi, 

Is there anyway to speak with a Shopify help desk on phone? I tried calling 1-888-746-7439 but the person who picked up said its the wrong number. 

I have been stuck with my Shopify shop because I am not able to activate the Paypal express checkout. I clicked on the activate button and was redirected to Paypal where I gave permission for Shopify for the setup, and then the next page I see is to go back to my Shopify account. When I've gone back to my Shopify, under payment providers, it says to 'activate Paypal express checkout' again. I have done this more than 10 times already, but it is still not activated. 

Could someone from Shopify please help me solve this issue?

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
307 27 49

Hi, there! 

Ren here from the Shopify support team, hoping to help you out here. This sounds like it could be a browser related issue.

My suggestion would be to either log-in to your Shopify admin from a different browser and try to establish the connection again. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and using an incognito window but trying from a new browser entirely should hopefully to the trick. 

As for our 24/7 phone support, you can get in touch through our contact page here. 

Please let me know if that does the trick! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

wow that worked like a gem. Thanks a million!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
307 27 49

Fantastic, thanks for letting me know! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes