allow just one payment method for a specific shipment?

Highlighted
4 0 0

I have the online store and the "real life" store. The online store is focus on out-town costumers, but it's also focus on regular costumers who usually buy on the shop. I create a "shipment" option that allow the costumer to pick up the product in the store. This way allow them to catch online promotions, last minute sales or just be sure they got the product they want before we run out of them.
But this create me a problem. Costumers who choose this shipment method also check "cash on delivery" method, even when in the check out page says that you're not allow to check both, and if you want to pick up from the store, you have to pay it in the moment of the purchase, they choose both anyway. 
And most of the time they never come by, so the product is stoped for days, and I got sad.

So, there is any way I can disable a payment method when they select this shipment method?? This way they will only see the paypal and credit card option.

Thanks!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
48 0 34

Hey Sewers Skateshop,

Chantal, Shopify Guru here!

It's currently not one of the options in the admin to hide certain payment methods in the checkout based on the shipping method they have chosen. There are a few apps that help with local delivery that might be able to achieve this:

Hope this helps!

Chantal, Shopify Guru

Chantal, Shopify Guru
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, am facing more or less the same issue, did you got a solution? 

0 Likes