automatic charged without my permission

Highlighted
3 0 1

Hello guys

so Shopify automatically chraged me for 30$ without my confirmation or permission
they just sent me an email and I was amazed to find out that they stole 30$ from my visa card.
I didnt even want to select a plan again
How can l disable the payment / ask for my permission before they charge me / remove my visa card so they wont charge me next time?

Highlighted
Shopify Expert
10006 116 1819

You should chat to the Shopify Support team on this since it's account related.
$30 is very close to the $29 subscription fee so if I was to guess - it sounds like that.

If you want to close or pause your store there's some info on that here:
https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/pause-close-store

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 1

If I close my shop right now, Do I get my money back?
And if I want to come back after 14 days, (becuase I want to close my store for 14 days)
Do I get my 30 days back? Or it continues my subscription (because its just a waste of money for nothing)

And also l meant 29% subscription and it charges me every month without my confirmation
How do I dismiss this possibility? I dont want to be charged anymore without my confirmation.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

You are lying. I tried to close the store since the second day of trying out the two weeks test. And it is impossible. And you charged me 9 dollars without my permission. this is called stealing or fraud. I need an exact process of how to contact anyone from support because all your links are going in circles and none of them is leading to any direct support facility.

please give me a direct answer - how can i get my 9 dollars back if i haven't even signed up for your services yet? How do i cancel the account if all the links lead to instructions and none of them leads to actual cancellation. How do i delete my credit card from your site if i don´t want you to steal from my credit card again?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

There i sno way you can close your shop, cancel account or erase the credit card details - you are in a trap. I am in the same sad situation since the second day of trying out the Shoppify, which I didn't like and wanted to cancel the free test right away, and it wasn't possible.

Highlighted
2 0 0

I to am going through this also . I was trying to cancel before my trial was up and wasn’t able to just was charged $29. I am trying to see who I should talk to directly  cause I want my money back . 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
I sent an email to billing@shoppify.com explaining all the situation and
soliciting the devolution of this fraudulent charge. I am waiting for the
answer from them. No answer yet.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

I see that you were betrayed by Shoppify two years ago. Did they ever get back to you to explain themselves or to apologize? Did you get your money back? How did you solve the problem? I would appreciate your input from your experience. Because i'd like to inform the world about their ugly practices.

0 Likes