Solved

buy button already leading to wrong checkout

FindWorld
Pathfinder
145 6 73

Hello community,

I have a problem with the buy now button, it's taking to the original shopify checkout and not to yampi, but when I go to the cart and then buy now it goes to yampi, can you help me?

My store:  findworld.com.br

Thank you

Accepted Solution (1)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @FindWorld 

I'm sorry for your inconvenience.

This is normal because the Buy Button is a dynamic button that Shopify generates in real-time. The button dynamically changes (per request) to reflect the customer's preferred accelerated checkout method.

There are a few cases where dynamic checkout buttons might not be suitable for your online store so maybe you should disable the Buy Button if you want to fix this issue. 

As specified by Shopify:

Dynamic checkout buttons might conflict with certain apps. 

If you use any of the following kinds of apps, then dynamic checkout buttons might not be compatible with your online store:

• currency converters
  • apps that interact with the cart
  • apps that take customers to an external checkout

Check dynamic checkout buttons compatibility.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @FindWorld 

I'm sorry for your inconvenience.

This is normal because the Buy Button is a dynamic button that Shopify generates in real-time. The button dynamically changes (per request) to reflect the customer's preferred accelerated checkout method.

There are a few cases where dynamic checkout buttons might not be suitable for your online store so maybe you should disable the Buy Button if you want to fix this issue. 

As specified by Shopify:

Dynamic checkout buttons might conflict with certain apps. 

If you use any of the following kinds of apps, then dynamic checkout buttons might not be compatible with your online store:

• currency converters
  • apps that interact with the cart
  • apps that take customers to an external checkout

Check dynamic checkout buttons compatibility.

FindWorld
Pathfinder
145 6 73

Perfect Michał, I'm new and I didn't know that, good to know, I'm going to remove the buy button now as I use the yampi checkout and I'm going to the shopify checkout.
Thank you for your attention

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

Hi @FindWorld 

Hope you're having a great day!

You're welcome. I'm happy to help.