can anyone place a test order from US ?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Please help me out with placing a test order from US,as i am about to launch my store .as i am not elligible for local payments and while entering local card details it says this seller does not accept in your currency try to use another payment method.

Please reply ASAP it's urgent, i am stuck right now and i am not able to find any solution.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 39 51

Hi there @eashendra,

Ryder here from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! Although I'm not located in the United States, I'd be happy to suggest an alternative solution to test your payment gateway without the use of a real credit card. Are you using Shopify Payments, or another payment gateway?

If you're using Shopify Payments, you can go into your Admin Settings > Payment providers. In the Shopify Payments section, you'll want to click on Manage. At the bottom of this page, you'll see the Test mode section, where you'll be able to Enable test mode. You can then use the fake credit card numbers in our Testing Shopify Payments guide to simulate a successful transaction. 

If you're using a third party payment provider, you can still simulate a successful transaction with our Bogus Gateway. You can follow this guide to help you test out an order after deactivating the payment gateway you're currently using.  Hope this helps! 

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks for your valuable support @Ryder  I have already tested my store using bogus payment  setup and it did worked but but i want to check whether i can accept  payments using paypal express checkout  

please help me out with this issue

0 Likes