can i add many track number in same order?

Highlighted
2 0 0

hello

i have order with 3 product and every product have track number

can i add this 3 track number in same order ?

thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
624 30 100

Hey, Islamoh

My name is Ava, I’m one of Shopify’s Gurus and I’m here to help :)

You can indeed add more than one tracking code to an order. If you go to your order, then select "Start Fulfilling". 
After that, you can change the quantity of the item you want to add a tracking number to 1, then the other two items to 0.

You can then click Fulfil Items once the tracking information has been added. The order will then update with only two items left to fulfill.
After that, you can go back in and do the same thing, set the quantity of the item you want to add tracking information to down to one, then the remaining item to zero.

I have made a short video for you sing my test store, just to walk you through the process!

Check it out here :)

Let me know if you have any more questions, happy to help!

Ava

Social Care Guru | support@shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
431 6 30

Hello,

If all the three products are packed into different packages with labels, you can easily do that using Shipment tracking & notify app too. The app helps you automate the tracking process by sending live tracking notifications to your customers. The app also provides you with an integrated "Track your order" page from where your customers can track their orders easily.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes