can i open a store and get paid with my payoneer account

2 0 0

hi, 
i live in Tunisia, and Paypal don't work here, so my qs is if i can open a store using my payoneer acount

0 Likes
2 0 0

can some one anser me?

0 Likes
3 0 0

The bank account has to be an actual bank account located in the USA (i.e. Bank of America etc).

Cheers!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
205 1 32

Hi, Haythem. 

Leon here from Shopify Support.

While Shopify Payments is not available in your Tunisia, most payment carriers do require that you use a bank account to accept the funds from a sale. 

If you are located internationally and wish to operate your Shopify store as a US, or other Shopify Payments region based store, we require the following criteria be met: 

• Your business is registered in that country with the government
  • You are operating from the country in which you would like to have Shopify Payments
  • You have a legitimate address in that country (not a forwarding address, you must be able to provide power/phone bills)
  • You have a bank account located in that country (Payoneer, or other money transferring services that mimic bank accounts in a location will not suffice).

I hope this helps clear up your questions. 

Cheers,

Leon

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
16 0 0

Your country can use 2checkout or not? It can connect with Payoneer.

------

For 2checkout , Payoneer  and Shopify set up please add our Whatsapp business +66815736943. I'm Shopify,2checkout and Payoneer official partner. On the time of answering this post I've 2 approve clients for 2checkout now.

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi Leon ,

I see that the topic is old ,but I hope that I will get any info from anyone .

Having Shopify here (Serbia ) lets me accept PayPal payments ONLY. 

If I provide all requested documents listed above , can I accept debit and/or credit cards payments? 

If yes, how do I apply and send documents to Shopify ?

Thank you 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
578 18 52

Hi, Marin World. 

This is Max from the Shopify Team. 

What kind of methods you can accept via PayPal depends on the account and settings you have with them. I'd suggest reaching out to them directly for more details on your account, payment options and preferred payment offerings.

For more options on how to accept payments in your country, check out this link for more payment providers. For example, 2Checkout is available and this gateway allows you to accept an process credit card payments.

If you need any more help or information, please let us know!

Cheers, 
Max
support@shopify.com

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

If i have your requirement ready, how do i integrate Payoneer account to Shopify at this time?

0 Likes