changing the bank account without old number

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

saw this issue here on the community but need assistance.

When I started the test with shopify I entered a fake bank account. Now that I get serious with my shop I have to put in my new real account. BUT I have no clue what I entered before.

Please help me to find the old numbers to be able to fill in the new.

THANK YOU

Stefan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
803 80 140

Hey, @myFancyUmbrella!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

That is no problem, we can help you get this changed to a new bank account. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store.

Once you reply to that email, I will be able to escalate it to our accounts team and they will reach out to you by email and verify the store ownership and help you get that done. Please make sure to check your spam/junk folders for the email as sometimes it can land there.

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Lulu @Lulu,

same situation as @myFancyUmbrella.

In the beginning, I started m Shopify in the testing mode, so I was using the fake bank account. But now, I would like to publish my e-shop and I have no idea about the banking account.

Can you also send the email to me??My email is Phyllisss.ng@gmail.com

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Phyllis 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
803 80 140

Hi, @PhyllisNg.

Welcome to the thread. That is no problem at all, I can help you get that fixed up. I will send you an email now to verify your account and after that, I will escalate the ticket to our accounts team who will verify the store ownership and help you get those details changed. Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder as sometimes the email I send lands there. Thank you.

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I am trying to add a new back account, but I no longer have the information to my old account. Can you please help me. My email address is classickungfumovies@yahoo.com

Thank you.

0 Likes