checkout not working On store

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 4

Hello, I got a friend to test the checkout on my store https://cashisav.store/   .None of the payment options or working even paypal .Does anybody have a solution for this .I have test product if someone what to hope me out and test it https://cashisav.store/products/test?_pos=1&_psq=test&_ss=e&_v=1.0  think I ave its price at  20 cent.i will refund if you are successful 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1649 99 357

Hey, @cashisav

When you try to process a sale through your store, what error appears (if any)? Could you share a screenshot of what you're seeing? In addition to this error, you can also gain more insight into why the payment failed by going to Orders/Abandoned Checkouts - Here you can open up the failed attempts, scroll down to the order timeline and see a failed payment line. Clicking on this line will expand the error to provide insight into why it was declined. 

For example, if you are testing a product that is worth 20 cents, then that is likely the reason behind the payment being declined. Payment providers typically require that you process an order of 50 cents - $1. That said, you should not be testing your checkout with your own payment method as this can raise flags and place a hold on your account. If you aim to test the checkout process then you will want to follow our guide here to learn more about how to enable the testing payment provider and/or put Shopify Payments in testing mode. Paypal can not be tested and would require a live transaction. You would need to test Paypal with a different Paypal account than the one you have enabled in your store as Paypal does not allow you to purchase from yourself. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 4

when I check it saids Unable to process a payment for €0,20 EUR on the visa XXXX  Amount must be at least €0.50 eur     .Ahh okay my test amount was 2 low to process Thanks for the help