I am about to launch my page and not a single check out payment providers work, I've tried test mode, standard developer mode, preview and nothing. I've ran through payment set up multiple times and everything seems to be in order, i am getting very nervous about this and its getting very difficult and slow to get a solution, Please shopify support team help me out!.
Below are attached all screenshot of this issue.
The screenshot you attached shows that the Zip Payment Shopify app is not installed.
Here are the simple steps to follow:
1. Input your Shopify Store Address and Click Submit
2. Input your Live Public and Private keys
3. You should now be presented with a "Thank you" message in a green box. Click on "Install Zip Payment Gateway"
4. You can now click the final "Install payment provider" button
5. Now Navigate to settings>Payment provider>Alternative payments> and select the new "Zip - Own it now, pay later" option
6. Finally input your Zip Public and Zip Private keys to finalize the installation
7 Click Save.
Hope this helps!