currencies in shop

Highlighted
Tourist
25 0 0
Hello!

Is it possible to add two currencies in my shop? So it shows two different currencies  under my products in my shop?

For example, 

USD 100
1000 kronor

Sincerely,
Linus
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
726 76 130

Hey, @Linus01!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Firstly, can I ask if you are using Shopify Payments, if so, then you can enable multi-currencies and add a currency selector to your theme. If you are not using Shopify Payments then It wouldn't be possible to show two different currencies on your store but you could download an app that allows customers to choose their currency from a drop-down menu or you can download an app that detects the customer's location and automatically changes to their currency. Please note, even with this app, the checkout will still only be in one currency that is determined by your store settings. 

The Bold Multi-Currency is a great free app that offers both these functions and there are a number of apps here in the Shopify app store that you can have a look at too.

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any other questions! With Black Friday and Cyber Monday coming up, I hope you are all set! We have put together this Black Friday Checklist which is full of tips and tricks to make the most of the busiest online season so be sure to check it out.

Kind regards,

Lulu 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
25 0 0

Hello,

thanks for your reply.

I use Shopify Payments, how do I ?

This may be a stupid question, but if I let customers buy with their currency, then the money is converted into my currency when transferred to my bank? I use the Swedish bank nordea.

0 Likes