currency change

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

Hello , 

What is the process to change currency after first sales is made. Please help.

1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
51 1 6

could you please elaborate?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

I would like to change the currency of the store from USD to LBP (Lebanese pounds) which is the currency of my country.

I found it more practical for customers not to do the conversion from usd to lbp each time they want to check price. 

For me it should be an easy process since the payment is COD (cash on delivery) and very few sales orders are made till now since it s a relatively newly opened online store so I don't have major issue in managing previous data reports.

Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3089 233 507

Hi @ranam

Nick here from Shopify. 

Changing your store's primary currency of operation is definitely something you can do. As you mentioned in your latest message in the thread here,  if you change your store currency, then your reports can be affected. Just something to be aware of. 

If you have made any sales you will need to contact Shopify Support to do this here and talk to someone in real-time via live chat or on the phone, or I can reach out to you directly by email if you'd like. You can see the helpful document Shopify has for this with more information here also. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

Can you please help by reaching out with email . I am trying to contact support team , chat option not available 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3089 233 507

Hi @ranam,

No problem at all. I have emailed you about this now. Should you not receive it for any reason, please let me know in a reply here. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes