currency problems

3 0 0

i have a serious problem, i made the currency of my store USD and i am selling to brazil

i chose a third party provider PAGSEGUERO

i let a relative of mine make the first purchase just to see the process, she entered the store and saw the prices in USD and started to complete the purchasing process so she paid in REAIS 

what a huge amount in payment

how can i solve this problem

thanks in advance

0 Likes

Well, if you would like to display the currency according to the Client's location then you need to install below app

https://apps.shopify.com/auto-currency-switcher

But the base currency will be displayed in the Checkout no matter what currency has been selected based on customer's geo location. If you further want to show the customer's currency in Checkout as well then you need to check below app for achieving the same.

https://apps.shopify.com/multi-currency

https://boldcommerce.com/cashier

Hope it helps!

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2367 163 339

Hi @bastetms,

Nick here from Shopify. 

The checkout will display the currency you have set in your store admin: Store Admin > Settings > General > Store Currency. If you have made a sale already like you mentioned you would need someone from the support team to change this for you if you would like. 

19-10-6m7k2-xmv5t

You can see the help document Shopify has about this here. The only other way you could show a different currency at the checkout is if you were using multiple currencies

If you would like to look into changing the currency on your store, let me know and I can email you directly about it (if so, can you confirm if the email you signed up to the community with is the best way to contact you). 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
3 0 0

hello! Thank you for your reply. I definitely would like to change my currency to REAIS (BRL). how can I do it, please

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2367 163 339

Thanks for getting back to me @bastetms.

I can look into this for you if you'd like? If so, I would need to reach out to you via email as some of the information we're talking about could be sensitive and private in nature. Would you be able to confirm if the email you signed up to the community with is the best email to reach you on? If it isn't could you let me know what is and I can reach out to you about this. 

0 Likes
3 0 0

Yes,sure. You can send me an e-mail throught this one that I signed up.. I'll be waiting! Thank you again for your help. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
2367 163 339

No problem at all @bastetms.

I have sent you an email with more details about this. If you could reply to the email that would be great. If you for any reason didn't receive the email, please let me know in a reply here. 

0 Likes