ePacket - how many days should it take to be shipped?

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi everyone! So just launched my store and when browsing in AliExpress, i noticed that is says 40-44 days shipping with epacket. Is it possible? I thought ePacket was 12-20 days. Can someone tell me a range for shipping with ePacket to the US or UK? Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3062 229 499

Hi @DenisRefka,

Nick here from Shopify. Really good question and glad you asked it!

It was recently the Chinese new year essentially a holiday time in China, which could have increased the shipping day periods temporarily. You are correct in saying that it is normally in the 12-20 range. The content team at Shopify's partner Oberlo wrote a great blog post going into detail how the Chinese new year might affect shipping time and the dates for which it will be occurring. You can see the blog post here. This is the main reason I can think of as to why the shipping time might be higher than normal for you here. But it can be for various reasons and the best would be to try to contact the supplier directly about this.

Depending on the destination of the package, customs, holidays, and other delays, shipping times can vary and on average to the United States, a package can take 10-20 days to arrive from the date of shipment. Because of this and your post coinciding with the Chinese new year holiday, my guess would be that is it due to that. The content team at Shopify also wrote a blog post going through everything you need to know about shipping with ePacket which you can read here

I hope this helps!

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

I understand. So they will change after Chinese New year is over? Thanks for your reply Nick! 

@Nick wrote:

Hi @DenisRefka,

Nick here from Shopify. Really good question and glad you asked it!

It was recently the Chinese new year essentially a holiday time in China, which could have increased the shipping day periods temporarily. You are correct in saying that it is normally in the 12-20 range. The content team at Shopify's partner Oberlo wrote a great blog post going into detail how the Chinese new year might affect shipping time and the dates for which it will be occurring. You can see the blog post here. This is the main reason I can think of as to why the shipping time might be higher than normal for you here. But it can be for various reasons and the best would be to try to contact the supplier directly about this.

Depending on the destination of the package, customs, holidays, and other delays, shipping times can vary and on average to the United States, a package can take 10-20 days to arrive from the date of shipment. Because of this and your post coinciding with the Chinese new year holiday, my guess would be that is it due to that. The content team at Shopify also wrote a blog post going through everything you need to know about shipping with ePacket which you can read here

I hope this helps!

All the best, Nick

1 Like
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3062 229 499

No problem at all @DenisRefka.

I believe it it will change after the holiday period is over yes. The reason I think this is because pretty much all of the blog posts which discuss the topic of dropshipping or ePacket deliveries to the USA all state it takes within the 10-22 day range. 07-19-qcgzq-k8s35

As well as this, you are not the first person I have seen ask about this in recent days. I asked our partner's Oberlo about it directly and they stated this was mainly due to the Chinese new year and it could be worth reaching out to the suppliers directly to find out if this indeed the reason and if so when it might go back to the regular shipping times. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

40-44 days is possible. But the chance  < 1% 

The shipping time range for Epacket is very big, 3- 60 days.

Here is some data can help people understrand more.

https://www.dshipchina.com/international_shipping_1.html

From this reference, we can see there is a % for each time range

QQ图片20190729114903.png

Don't worry, most of the shipment is normal and fast.

QQ图片20190729115441.png

0 Likes