error at payment.

Highlighted
2 0 0

I've gor an error at payment just after people chose Skrill to pay here is what I've got as error message:

{"code":"BAD_REQUEST","message":"Invalid parameter"}

I've connected my shop with Skrill account and I don't know why it is not working when I try to buy something on my shop. Is anyone know how to correct this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
816 50 103

Hi there Pierrick!

Don here from Shopify. :)

Sorry for the slight delay in responding to your post here.

It would actually be necessary for you to contact Skrill support for help with the use of their gateway.

You can email help@skrill.com and let them know about the error you have encountered and any messages you see on screen relating to this.

They will be able to investigate this with you and provide you with account support for their gateway. :)

All the best!

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

today I have the same problem.

How to solve it?

Regards
Tomek

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
816 50 103

Hi there Tomek!

Don from Shopify once again. :)

As above, this error would be coming from Skrill itself so would not be something we can help out with from here ourselves.

Not to worry, as you can contact Skrill support via their site or by emailing help@skrill.com.

They will be able to provide support for any issue arising from the use of their gateway in your store.

We're also available 24/7 via our own support site to help out with any issues you might have within the Shopify platform itself.

All the best!

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Tomek,

you have to create a business account on skrill to use it on shopify. The problem is that they can't create a business account with the mail address you use to first create your account (as they told me). I try to create a business account but they never enswer me. µI try another solution and they answer me that as I was new and had no sale they can't open me an account, welcome to the world.

Hope you'll open a account and built your shop and have fun.

Pierrick.

0 Likes