find payment provider hong kong

Highlighted
1 0 0

We are based in hong kong.I am looking for a payment provider of which accpet high-risk payment.I have contacted some of providers they must be service united states or austrialia citizen.Please help me resolved the issues.Thank you!Briston

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
111 8 17

Hi, @Wayt798!

My name is Rae and I work for Shopify. Welcome to the Community! 

Thanks for reaching out for help with finding a payment gateway. I'd love to lend a hand to look into the options for your store further. 

Do you mind telling me a bit more information about your company and the types of products you will be selling? That will help narrow down the gateway options and determine some payment methods that will work for your business. 

In the meantime though, I recommend reaching out to PinwheelPay to find out if they are able to process payments for your orders. This is a popular gateway choice for merchants based in Hong Kong, so it's a great place to start inquiring.

However, there are also quite a few other gateways that might work for your business. Check out the full list of available options here. I suggest contacting a few of the gateways on this list to inquire further about using their services on your site. 

I'm looking forward to hearing back from you about your business and your products so that I can help out further! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes