fulfillment based on country using locations

Highlighted
2 0 0

How am I able to add this feature to my store? Please advise. Bit urgent

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
119 0 12

Hi, you can install my app Location Based Fulfillment  here https://apps.shopify.com/location-based-fulfillment

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

Yes I've already installed your app. But the thing is in case the Customer typed location and the location which I've set in the rule is not matched, the stock won't be moved to that particular location.

Eg: Customer typed location as Boralla and rule location Borella, mismatch, but its the same location, so better if I can get a droplist of location for the Customer to choose, then it'll just say out of stock if no stock in the particular location.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
105 1 25

Hello @dev123 

Thanks for your interest.

Sure, we will be glad to assist you - could you please send us your inquiry at:

info@xperteria.com

Thanks,

Ham

For FREE advice or projects, please email me directly on: hamza@xperteria.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi @LOMIEbaby
I think we have a similar issue. I’m trying to set my store up in the same way with a UK based warehouse for European orders and an Australian one for the Southern Hemisphere. Would love to know if you found a solution?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi @LOMIEbaby 

I am in the exact same boat as you, have you managed to make this work? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hey @Paul78  did you use the Ghost app and is it working for you? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

@RKLondon1  Because of the COVID-19 situation we are unable to ship to NZ and AUS so we have temporarily suspended that side of the business. We are looking into resuming shipping there soon and I'm about to start looking into a solution for this matter again. I'll keep this thread updated if I can get it to work. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

@Littlepom16  Because of the COVID-19 situation we are unable to ship to NZ and AUS so we have temporarily suspended that side of the business. We are looking into resuming shipping there soon and I'm about to start looking into a solution for this matter again. I'll keep this thread updated if I can get it to work. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Ghost apps

How does this work store front when the customer is looking at all the products if one particular  product is available in one country while out of stock in another. How would this show ? 

Or would you have to create a collection specific to that country? 

1 Like