help in cancelling my shopify account

Highlighted
1 0 0

hello 

please i want to delete my shopify account ...and i can't do it because they want me to pay 29dollar ...

i was just testing my shopify store and i get no sales ..so after 14 day i want to close my shopify and  i can't . they told me that the store is frozen .

i didn' understand is it closed or opened or cancelled ...

thank you for your help 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. When a store is frozen, it means that it is effectively closed, and there will be no further billing actioned on the account. It simply gives you the option to re-open the store at a later stage, should you wish to. 

If you'd like me to confirm this I'd be happy to take a look, what is the MyShopify URL that you chose for the store? You can find that URL in the signup emails you would have received when signing up for the service. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same problem ! if you don’t mind can you help me cancel my account without having to pay 29 dollars ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

Hi @Sugapaint1

Thanks for reaching out to us. Are you still having trouble with canceling your store? Is the account frozen? I'd be happy to look into this with you, can you share the MyShopify URL that you had for the store? If you cannot remember the URL, you could check your signup emails, and you will find that information there. 

Once I have the URL, I'll be able to email the account owner's email address with some further information on the status of the accounts.

Thanks! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes