how to add applepay with stripe

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
689 24 231

Did you try the Shopify provided URL to see if it works? The URL is automatically generated. What is it about the example URL you feel you need?

If you're still having difficulty, it's best to reach out to Stripe to find out how you can meet their requirements.

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

There is no way i can predetermine or set the URL of the uploaded file on Shopify. And Stripe requires I use that predetermined URL.

As I did not connect my domain yet with my Shopify shop, I uploaded the file on my domain now but once I connect it to Shopify that URL will stop working as all the traffic to my domain will be redirected to Shopify. 

I have addressed this issue both with Shopify an Strip support and there is no solution yet. 

It's mind boggling that 3 HUGE companies: Shopify, Stripe and Apple have not found a way to operate together in this task.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
689 24 231

Hey, @sambure!

There are many Shopify merchants who have already been successfully using Apple Pay with Stripe so it can be done for sure. With Shopify Payments, it's as simple as ticking a box in the payment gateway, no URL required. I was under the impression Stripe worked like this too:

20-10-qy9x2-9pl23

You can find the rest of the instructions in this guide. Where are you seeing the information that you need a URL to set it up?

Certainly, if Stripe is insisting on this, they will need to provide you with the complete instructions to obtain the URL. Many of their clients have Shopify stores so they should be aware of where you need to go to get this.

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there!! Did you find any solution for this? We would really appreciate any input! 

0 Likes