how to integrate myshopify store to paytm wallet in india

Highlighted
1 0 0

how to integrate myshopify store to paytm wallet in india . paytm is very popular payment wallet in india. in india people alway have money in their pattm wallet. i can not find any guied to integrate paytm with shopify. please help me with this thanks in advance

my site : www.viraltees.in

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am looking for same. Please provide some information in this asap.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
796 41 122

Hi, Tapan and Nixon!

My name is Ava, I’m one of Shopify’s Gurus and I’m here to help :)

So sorry about missing your post there, Tapan. Though we do try to respond to everyone in a timely manner, sometimes a post can slip through the cracks on us.

At the moment, we would not have an integration between Paytm Wallet and Shopify. There is a list of payment gateways you can use here with Shopify in India, all of these will allow you to accept credit card payments from your customers at the checkout. You can check out that list here!

You can set up an account with the payment gateway, then when a customer orders a product for you, the payment gateway will take the money from the customer, process it, then deposit it into your bank account.

While we would not have a specific timeline for when Paytm Wallet (or other gateways not mentioned on that list) will be available to use, you can definitely keep an eye on our announcements page. We will post any new updates or developments there!

Let me know if you have any more questions, happy to help :)

Ava

Social Care Guru | support@shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
63 0 2

Hello,

I think such integration could be done by using Shopify offsite payments method. If interested, write to a.tarasinsky@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi

I have tried integrating the paytm payment gateway for my website but I am not able to see payment options of Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking etc. I can only see Paytm and UPI payment options. 

Please help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
796 41 122

Hi, @Ojas!

Could you give me a little more information on what you are seeing? It may be that the gateway you are using is an external gateway. This means that the customer will need to leave the Shopify checkout and complete their order on the website of your payment provider. Could you give me a link to your store so I can check this out? I'm sure we can shed some light on this for you!

Speak soon!

Ava

Social Care

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes