i Need Help

Highlighted
1 0 0

When i Buy Shopify Plan and input my Card after that my store is down, i dont know Why.. is somebody can help me?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
509 45 69

Hey, @Benz143!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issue you're facing. What exactly seems to be the problem with your store after selecting a plan and entering your billing information? Is this an issue with logging into the admin, accessing the live site, or both? 

Please reply back to this post and provide some additional information to help me understand the problem. If you could include screenshots of any errors you're getting, that would be incredibly helpful. 

Looking forward to hearing back and assisting further with this situation. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

What was the remedy for you?

Did you have a third party build the site for you?

I had the same thing happen to me and I am now dealing with it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
509 45 69

Hey, @davidojohnson!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing a similar issue to the one @Benz143 is facing. I'm still not entirely sure what the issue is at this time, but I'm happy to help look into this closer. Could you please reply back here and let me know if the problem is preventing you from logging into the admin, accessing your live site, or both? That piece of information will be crucial to determining what the problem is. An additional piece of helpful information would be a screenshot of the error message you're getting.

I'm looking forward to hearing back from you both so we can proceed with the next steps together. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes