i cant edit my shipping from address

Highlighted
1 0 0

hi all,

thanks in advance for looking at my post, i have just started a shopify store as i am sick of Ebay charging me extortionate amounts every month.

On my Shopify account it will not let me change my shipping from address, i do dropshipping so most of the items come from China but it will only let me choose my home/registered address with no edit options just a manage button which only brings up the one address.

I'm already to give up and revert back to the dreaded Ebay.

Any help on changing it would be great.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 53 119

Hello, @hillbillybeard!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! It sounds like you're wanting to set up the Locations feature from your Shopify Admin. Having Locations set up will allow you to add multiple addresses to account for shipping and fulfillment. Depending on your monthly plan, you can have from 3 to 8 locations set up within your Shopify Admin. You can set up Locations by going into your Shopify Admin> Setting > Locations section.

This guide will help walk you through each of the steps you'll need to take to add your different locations and get started with the Locations feature from your Shopify Admin. 

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 6 15

Hello, the solution to this request is to set origin zip on the items - I can easily show you how to do this for your dropship scenario and many more shipping related solutions.  https://calendly.com/kingwebmaster/15min

0 Likes