3 0 0

i cant find my shopify payments on my store ,help me please 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
641 41 93

Hi!

Ren here from the Shopify support team and I'm happy to help guide you here. 

If you are looking for Shopify Payments, you'll find it in two places. First, you must be sure it's set up, and then you should be able to find your payment icons in the footer of your website. 

To find Shopify Payments in your admin, navigate to Settings > Payment Providers: 

06-13-ei6o4-8h35q
The next screen will show you your Shopify Payments sections, here you'll want to click Activate Shopify Payments: 
06-15-a6rvd-vpz5u
Following that you'll want to fill in all of the fields to complete your setup. Once that's done, Shopify Payments will be considered active and you will see the payment icon listed in your footer. 
06-25-h8kj4-0n4ml

I hope that helps! Please let me know if there's anything further I can assist with. Are you just getting started with Shopify? How are you finding it so far? 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
thanks for your attention,bu o was remove this payments methods before it
was available for me,bu now i cant find,and i cant how to add it again,pls
help me
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

thanks for your attention,but i was remove this payments methods before it was available for me,bu now i cant find,and i cant how to add it again,pls help me

We are constantly monitoring businesses we are supporting on the Shopify Payments gateway. From this review, your business has been identified as presenting an elevated level of risk for customer disputes that we will be unable to support with Shopify Payments.

and this mail send by Elias in shopify.i cant understand anything,why i wouldnt use it

0 Likes