issue with checkout

backyardgarage
1 0 0

Hello,

I have been using Shopify for awhile and i have yet to be able to setup my checkout system properly. I am using Paypal PayFlow and am sincerely struggling to get it all working properly. It is having me close to going back to my old host for my website. I keep getting an error of "Invalid Vendor Account" when i try to do a test checkout either with a credit card or with PayPal itself. I have tried deleting everything and restarting from the beginning but nothing seems to worse. I am very new when to comes to this type of work and coding so i could be messing it up by something simple but i could not know. I am at a loss and have no idea where to go for information. I will gladly hire someone to help me fix this issue and get it working again properly. 

Thank you,

Joshua

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1260 115 317

I don't think it's a coding issue, you actually have very limited control over the checkout system.

I did a search for that error message and think I found your solution: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/payments/paypal/set-up-paypal#invalid-vendor-acct

Follow those steps, and if that still doesn't work I would contact Shopify support and let them know you're unable to accept payments.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes