klarna payments pending for 1 week

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have this message "Pending activationYou'll be able to accept payments with this payment method in about 10 minutes." more than5 days. please can you help me activate klarna payments?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3392 252 610

Hi @watchmy,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Can I ask where exactly you are seeing the message? Is it in your store admin in the Payments section or is it after someone makes an order? 

If you could take a screenshot of the error message in question and post it in a reply here it would be a huge help as to what exactly is going on here, so I can assess and look into possible troubleshooting options. 

Have you spoken to Klarna about this directly also? I'm wondering could it be something to do with your account being set up properly on their end? It could be worth reaching out to them here

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
2 0 0

hello

its pending in admin shopify

https://imgur.com/ZYrC3P0

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3392 252 610

Thanks for sending this over. 

I've never seen this before. Would you be able to contact Klarna directly about your account and make sure everything is ok on that end of things? Once we know everything is ok on that end, we can investigate what could be causing this. 

Let me know and looking forward to hearing from you about it! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 2

@watchmy Nicholas from Klarna looping in @Peter from Shopify Support to provide another voice in support of Community Manager @Nick. Doing so as @Peter and his team are the primary resources for anything related to Klarna within Shopify Payments. Thanks @Peter 

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3392 252 610

Hi @KlarnaBeardsley & @watchmy,

I spoke to the financial services support team about this. They mentioned when someone is usually seeing a 'pending' message for that long it means the Shopify Payment setting needs more info/documents from the team to verify. With that information, I have reached out to you directly @watchmy on the email you used to sign up to the community to move this process along. If for any reason you didn't receive it, please let me know in a reply here. 

They also mentioned it would not be something that Klarna support would look into. Thank you for reaching out @KlarnaBeardsley

0 Likes