not able to activate integrate paypal with shopify

Highlighted
4 0 0

I am trying to integrate my Shopify store with PayPal express checkout but the moment I click on the activate button it redirects me to PayPal dash board. But my PayPal is completely set up. PayPal customer service is not able to solve this issue. Anyone else with the same problem?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1421 140 391

Hey there, @Terry33 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. It sounds as though this may be an issue that is being caused by a cache and cookies issue. I believe that your best option to resolve this is to log in to your Shopify account in incognito mode on Chrome. Once logged in, go to Settings > Payment and then add your PayPal account. This should prompt you to log in to PayPal and authorize Shopify. If you do not have a professional PayPal account it will prompt you to upgrade to one. Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Thank you for your reply, tried it its still not rectified it’s taking me
to the dashboard and it’s not activated. I’m looking forward for an
solution. It will be great to have the solution as soon as possible.

Terry
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1421 140 391

That is most unusual. Could you please try doing this on the mobile app itself? This will rule out any issues being caused by your desktop itself. Do you have a PayPal Express account? 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes